Tuesday 31 May 2011

Design Car Ford Fiesta

Ford Fiesta Design
This was actually not my first attempt at getting a Fiesta, I had one on order back in spring, but had to cancel when it was damaged in shipment. Several other customers' ordered Fiestas have met the same fate. Apparently, the Fiesta shipping route is right in the path of major hurricanes.


Nonetheless, I took the plunge in early October and joined the few brave, pioneering souls who have made this car their own. Finding the right Fiesta was a bit of a challenge. Most dealers in my area had between 5 and 10 in stock, and they strongly favored the high-zoot SES hatchback. Strange, considering that is just the type of car market researchers said Americans would never buy. With a little Internet digging, I found a base S model that was just my style. Had I wanted an mid-line SE with just a couple options, however, I would have been out of luck.
Ford Fiesta Interior
Of course having the Fiesta home doesn't mean I'm home free. There's a steady stream of reports about Fiestas leaking oil or other fluids. So far, mine's OK but it's a reminder that “teething” problems with new car models aren't entirely a thing of the past. However, I think that the enjoyment I get out of this car over time will far outweigh any problems I encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Post