Tuesday 24 May 2011

Price Motorcycle 2011 Aprilia Tuono v4r

2011 Aprilia Tuono v4r
I start my first session with the traction control set at level six and then reduce by one for each lap until I’m down at level one.


The Aprilia 2011 Tuono V4R is a bit of a shock to the system as it just pulls like an angry bull everywhere and stops as if a freight train suddenly started pulling it in reverse. When I’ve finished my second 20-minute session I’m experiencing arm pump and a threatening cramp in my left leg each time I brake hard. My mechanic made some rear-suspension adjustments which changed the bike a lot and made my hard riding much easier.

The Aprilia Tuono V4 R APRC we ride at the circuit has been fitted with the 200/55-ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Corsa rear tyre and aftermarket clutch and brake levers, which makes it even better than the standard I’m later riding on the road. The 200-section rear tire just offers so much grip, but still the brutal Tuono makes mincemeat of that too given half a chance.
2011 Aprilia Tuono v4r Engine
Whilst I stayed in Track mode for all my laps around the circuit, on the road ride I found myself on a standard Tuono V4R APRC with the 190/55 rear tire, standard levers and the traction control set to a higher level and the riding mode set to Sport, which reduces the torque in lower gears. I played around with the traction control and found level three to be really good for our riding in the mountains. It adds a safe level of traction control. Later I changed to setting one for some wheelie fun and also off. Riding hard in the corners with traction control set to level one might not be sufficient to save a situation involving gravel and oil, so I needed more traction control for a relatively safe ride.

Derived from the flagship 2011 Aprilia RSV4 APRC, Aprilia set out to make the most powerful street naked on the market, and have clearly met that goal, besting the rival Ducati Streetfighter by 7hp. Aprilia says the 2011 Aprilia Tuono V4 R will tips the scales at 394.6 lbs with fuel, making the Tuono V4 R a very light package. Helping it reach that weight is its lighter wheels and exhaust (both of which shave 5 lbs off the bike’s curb weight). Seat height is 33″ while the fuel tank holds 4.5 gallons. No word yet on pricing or availability, but expect it to be aggressively priced against the Ducati Streetfighter, we’d expect in the $14,000 range.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Post